Wednesday, June 28, 2023

A Nice Day For Washing

Why hello again! I had taken a break from writing on this blog to move forward with Marybelle's room, and I have a few exciting updates that I will post later on. Even though the scullery is one of the few rooms that are about 99% finished, I had been bothered by something that I hadn't been able to put my finger on for some time now. I realized that through the window in the scullery, you could see the white wall behind it. To fix this, I added some greenery and an image of a landscape I cut out of a magazine.
Now at least those who are washing the dishes will have a lovely view!
I just have to find the perfect washtub for the scullery now, and a few more things to put on the shelf to the right.
At the very least, it seems to be a nice day at Lockwood Manor!
I am hoping to be back soon with an update on Lockwood Manor, so you see you then!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia! It is nice to see you back and to hear that you are working behind the scenes! You have created a scullery that is a bright, clean, warm place to get the job done! I just love washing dishes with a nice view to look at. It helps me focus on the blessing that life is rather than all the work it can be! Looking forward to the update on Lockwood Manor, and hope you're having a great summer, so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jodi,
      I hope you are having a splendid summer too! Yes, there's nothing nicer than washing dishes with a window near by!
      Julia

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your encouragement!
Currently, to prevent spam, all of your comments are sent to me first. I will be as quick as I can to post them and reply. Thanks for your patience!
Julia