Monday, July 24, 2023

The Three Bears

The Three Bears have taken up residence in Lockwood Manor!
One is admiring the view out of the window - you can see much more than you could from the bear's old house in the woods!
Another has taken up residence in a little bed. I built the bed recently to replace the old crib, and put up some new pictures in the Nursery.
And lastly, the third bear is having a tea party with a mouse, a lovely glass animal from Italy.
Thank you to the wonderful friends who gave me the adorable animals!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable room, Julia! I love it! So many great room details, and then all the toys! A very lucky kid will love it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your encouragement!
Currently, to prevent spam, all of your comments are sent to me first. I will be as quick as I can to post them and reply. Thanks for your patience!
Julia